- PORTABLE ICE POWER – Countertop ice maker produces 26 pounds of ice per day and stores up to 1.5 pounds of ice at a time
- FAST ICE CUBES – Beautiful 9-piece batches of bullet-shaped ice cubes are ready for beverages in just 8 to 12 minutes
- QUIET COOLING – Ice making machine features modern refrigeration technology and quiet compressor cooling
- AUTO SHUT OFF – Portable ice machine comes with small BPA free plastic ice scoop and removable ice basket, and automatically shuts off when ice is full
- SIZE & USE – Safe and ETL Certified electric ice maker measures 9.5 x 12.9 x 14 inches and is ready to use out of the box – no installation necessary
The hOme Portable Ice Maker is a sleek, high performance countertop ice making machine that produces 26 lbs of ice per day and stores up to 1.5 lbs of ice. In just 6 to 8 minutes, you’ll have beautiful, smooth, bullet-shaped ice cubes that make every drink a pleasure to enjoy! This modern ice maker automatically shuts off when ice is full; it’s simple to fill and drain; and it’s ready to use out of the box — no installation necessary. With a new, easy-to-use control panel, it’s is perfect for kitchens, recreational vehicles, boats, bars, backyards and more!
Product Details & Features
- Ice maker size: 9.5 x 12.9 x 14 inches
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.2 liters / 0.58 gallons
- Ice production: 26 lbs of ice per day
- Ice storage: 1.5 lbs of ice
- Ice time: Ready in 6 – 8 minutes
- Power: 100W / 110V / 60Hz
- Smooth bullet-shaped ice cubes
- Auto shut off when ice is full
- Easy to fill and drain water quickly
- Simple-to-use control panel
- Comes with small ice scoop and removable ice basket
- Certifications: ETL, CE-EMC, CE-LVD, FDA, ROHS
How Big is the Ice Maker?
Portable ice makers are, as a rule, smaller than regular ones. Look for an ice maker that has a big enough capacity to produce and store the amount of ice you need. So, first consider how much ice you need in storage. Storage capacity is easy to verify – just check the manufacturer-provided product specifications.
Secondly, size matters because of space. For instance, if you are going on a road trip, you have to ask yourself, “Where am I going to store the best countertop ice maker?” If you don’t have enough storage space for a bigger appliance, a smaller one is more attractive.
Thirdly, size matters because of weight. Say, you are going camping. You don’t want a bulky appliance. You want something light and easy to carry from place to place without breaking your backbone!
How Much Ice Does it Produce?
Before you roll out those dollar bills, first ask yourself, “How much ice do I need?” If you are hosting a wild party out in the woods, for instance, I am guessing “a lot” is the right answer. On the other hand, if you are going on a small trip with a few friends or family, you probably don’t need as much ice.
Some portable ice makers can produce as much as 35 pounds of ice a day. Smaller ones can make, say, 28 pounds. Again, the information you need is provided in the product specs.
How Fast Does it Produce Ice?
This point makes me think of the party example. Doubtless, ice runs out faster at parties. So if you are planning a party, I suggest you purchase a faster ice maker. The average speed for the machine is, say, ten, twenty minutes, depending on the model.
That’s much faster than traditional ice trays which can take hours. If speed is important to you, be sure to check the product specs before you make the purchase.